[Catalyst] How to use HTML::Widget::Constraint::Date

Alejandro Imass alejandro.imass at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 15:59:44 GMT 2006

Hi,

I was wondering if someone would kindly show me an example on how to
use this. I searched the list archives and could not find any
references to this.

Say I have two date fields from a form how do I create the constraints?

I tried this:

$w->constraint(Date => qw/ fecha_nacimiento fecha_muerte/)
->message('Formato AAAA-MM-DD');

But it obviously does not work becaus the doc says this:

HTML::Widget::Constraint::Date
my $c = $widget->constraint( 'Date', 'year', 'month', 'day' );

There are no examples with dates in the tutorial nor the HTML::Widget
docs, and the above left me a bit confused :-]

Thanks beforehand,
Alejandro Imass