[Catalyst] Template::Latex - Almost there

Michele Beltrame mb at italpro.net
Mon Nov 27 13:58:58 GMT 2006

Hello Yves!

> Thank you very much Michele ! That's right, everything was right and the PDF
> creation works just fine in the production environment (mod_perl). I wanted to
> confirm , maybe this could be usefull for someone else.
>
> But now I'm intrigued ... why does all system() call made from inside the dev
> server
> return -1 ?

It seems it has something to do with the daemon restarter code, but I
know almost nothing regarding the internals of Catalyst::Engine::HTTP so
I can tell you nothing more. The thing I now, however, is that a good
patch for this problem would be welcome. ;-)

Michele.

--
Michele Beltrame
http://www.varlogarthas.net/