[Catalyst] Catalyst::Helper::Model::DBIC::SchemaLoader

Kevin Wong kevin_wongg at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 21:49:39 CEST 2006

Thank you all for your guide. I do not receive the mail in my mail jbox, so that maybe I create a new thread here. Sorry about that, I will try to keep the same thread next time.

  I read through the
http://search.cpan.org/~jrockway/Task-Catalyst-Tutorial-0.01/lib/Catalyst/Manual/Tutorial/CatalystBasics.pod

It's very simple and great. I've been able to follow that easily. My own problem is I could not build the sqlite3. The tar ball is broken somehow. But I will fix that.  My big question is:
  My target database is MySQL, and Catalyst support MySQL. Would you please kindly give me some links, or some line that help me to start with MySQL. I've read one old doc last year about how to switch to MySQL, but could not find it now.
  Thank you for all your support.

  Best Regards,

  Kevin