[Catalyst] Configuring Catalyst::Model::DBIC::Schema from YAML

Jon Warbrick jw35 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 3 08:36:07 CEST 2006

On Mon, 2 Oct 2006, Matt S Trout wrote:

> Jon Warbrick wrote:
> > But for some reason my Catalyst::View::MicroMason
> > view, called Lookup::View::MicroMason _isn't_ successfully configured - it
> > behaves as if the extra mixins are not present. Anyone any idea why?
>
> Yes. Because it's broken.

Ta. That would explain why I've not been making any progress!

Note for the record: MicroMason's -CompileCache mixin seems to be broken
(twice) when it comes to expiring cached content when source files change
(see [1]). Hence wanting different configurations for development and
deployment. Hence wanting to configure it via ConfigLoader. Argh! Bugs!

Jon.

[1] http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=21802

--
Jon Warbrick
Web/News Development, Computing Service, University of Cambridge