[Catalyst] Configuring Catalyst::Model::DBIC::Schema from YAML

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Thu Oct 5 18:27:18 CEST 2006

I'll put it in Catalyst svn and fix anything obvious, if you want, but
since I don't actually use the module,  I don't want to commit to
maintaining it long term.  Hopefully a user will step forward to
maintain it, but if not, I'll deal with it for now.

Do you keep it in svn, or do you use some other RCS?  I would prefer to
import the whole change history, if possible (never know when you need
to go back to an older version for whatever reason).

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway

--
package JAPH;use Catalyst qw/-Debug/;($;=JAPH)->config(name => do {
$,.=reverse qw[Jonathan tsu rehton lre rekca Rockway][$_].[split //,