[Catalyst] Scaffolding

Kevin Wong kevin_wongg at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 16:48:05 CEST 2006

Hi,
 I want to use Scaffoding for my catalyst project, but reading through the docs of Catalyst::Helper::Controller::Scaffold and the Cookbook, I think Scaffold uses CDBI and the new version of Catalyst works with DBIC class.
 What should I do to use scaffold feature? Is it just simply install the CDBI class?
 If aomeone has already use Scaffold, please give me some advice, or better, give me the command line to use it. In the mean time, I will search through the docs and  the archive, hoping to find the answer.

 Thank you,

 Kevin