[Catalyst] Scaffolding

Will Smith willbelair at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 18:18:18 CEST 2006

That's cool. Thanks. Everything going well. I will develop the whole website and will keep you updated with all the success and failure.

 Thank you

Zbigniew Lukasiak <zzbbyy at gmail.com> wrote: Hi,

You can try Catalyst::Example::InstantCRUD - I've tried to make it a
kind of scaffolding for Catalyst.  I am waiting for ideas how to
improve it.

The Catalyst::Helper::Controller::Scaffold code is a bit obsolete I believe.

--
Zbyszek

On 10/6/06, Kevin Wong  wrote:
> Hi,
>  I want to use Scaffoding for my catalyst project, but reading through the
> docs of Catalyst::Helper::Controller::Scaffold and the
> Cookbook, I think Scaffold uses CDBI and the new version of Catalyst works
> with DBIC class.
>  What should I do to use scaffold feature? Is it just simply install the
> CDBI class?
>  If aomeone has already use Scaffold, please give me some advice, or better,
> give me the command line to use it. In the mean time, I will search through
> the docs and  the archive, hoping to find the answer.
>
>  Thank you,
>
>  Kevin

> Searchable archive:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/catalyst@lists.rawmode.org/