No subject

Tue Oct 10 10:21:22 CEST 2006

commitee, to help decide on the teams to be allowed for the contest and
actually choose a winner. This is going to be hard for a Java guy to tell
which cat app is actually better.

So if a Perl Pro or even a cat hacker is on the list who lives near
N=FCrnberg, Germany, this is your chance to become known in the enterprise
world (become a star, get rich, well maybe).

Should the teams be coordinate here or just apply themselves and we'll see
how it works out.
(I know the we'll see approach from $work, which usually means, well do it
next year... and then next year)

I'm going to inform my local perl group, maybe we'll get a team of catalyst
hackers together.

Any core or near core cat developers living near N=FCrnberg and are willing=
join?

BR

+rl