[Catalyst] basic Authentication error

Will Smith willbelair at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 15:25:42 CEST 2006

Hi,
 I am applying a basic authentication, following exactly the tutorial, but keep getting this error after editing tha application .pm - adding these lines:
 ..
                 Authentication
                 Authentication::Store::DBIC
                 Authentication::Credential::Password

                 Session
                 Session::Store::FastMmap
                 Session::State::Cookie
 this is the error:
 [info] cat powered by Catalyst 5.7003
 You must provide a user_class at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Catalyst.pm line 862
 Compilation failed in require at script/cat_server.pl line 53

 If I missed an installation of any added modules, I should be prompted for that, I think. And I have check the typos. Just don't know what need to be done. Please help.

 Thank you,

 Will