[Catalyst] Is anyone using Catalyst::Plugin::Session::Store::DBIC successfully with Oracle?

Jason Crummack jason.crummack at easysoft.com
Mon Oct 16 17:00:42 CEST 2006

Couldn't try with that particular session id (removed and recreated
table several times since) but i've tried with another and record was
successfully returned.

As you say the update isn't firing as the expires field and data fields
don't have values in them?

I've tried various table definitions but the current one is (thought id
could be dbi's handling of blob's / clobs's initially)

create table sessions (
  session_id         char(72) primary key,
  session_data     varchar2(4000),
  expires              int
);

I've mapped the field names accordingly in the config, but i'm assuming
they are working ok due to the fact that the records are being inserted
initially, although as previously mentioned only the session_id has been
set.

I'll have a poke around in DBD::Oracle (one of my colleagues is a
maintainer) and i'll return any findings.

Thanks for the prompt reply :-)

Jason