[Catalyst] "Catalyst::View::TT" is empty.

Ryan Detzel god at detz.net
Mon Oct 16 23:54:29 CEST 2006

I'm running this fine on two servers but I tried to run on my desktop(Fresh
install) and I get this.  Could it be that everything is brand new(latest
releases) and it was made with an older version?

Base class package "Catalyst::View::TT" is empty.
   (Perhaps you need to 'use' the module which defines that package first.)
 at /home/ryan/IFAdmin/script/../lib/IFAdmin/View/TToolkit.pm line 4

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/home/ryan/IFAdmin/script/../lib/IFAdmin/View/TToolkit.pm line 4.