[Catalyst] Dispatching question: same path but different args attributes

Marc Logghe Marc.Logghe at DEVGEN.com
Tue Oct 17 10:02:09 CEST 2006

Hi all,

It seems that you cannot do something like (in 'controller1'):

action1 :Path('action') :Args(0) { .. }
action2 :Path('action') :Args(1) { .. }

In my hands, there is no match for a request for
'/controller1/action/blah' (handled by default). A request for
/controller1/ triggers action1 allright.
Could somebody explain how the dispatching flow looks like in this case
?
The only way I could make this work is replacing the Path attribute in
action2 by a LocalRegex in order to capture the extra argument.
Thanks and regards,
Marc