[Catalyst] Dispatching question: same path but different args attributes

Marc Logghe Marc.Logghe at DEVGEN.com
Tue Oct 17 10:55:22 CEST 2006

I have, which I thought was the latest CPAN version, 5.6902. Think I
know what happened: at search.cpan.org I searched for catalyst.
The first match is a link to Catalyst::Manual::Cookbook of version
5.6902. So I downloaded from there. Not the latest version indeed.
I'll try out the *really* latest version, pretty sure it will work out
as expected.
Thanks and apologies for the fuzz !
Marc