[Catalyst] Dispatching question: same path but different args attributes

Jon Warbrick jw35 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 17 11:48:33 CEST 2006

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006, Matt S Trout wrote:

> Marc Logghe wrote:
> > I have, which I thought was the latest CPAN version, 5.6902. Think I
> > know what happened: at search.cpan.org I searched for catalyst.
> > The first match is a link to Catalyst::Manual::Cookbook of version
> > 5.6902. So I downloaded from there. Not the latest version indeed.
> > I'll try out the *really* latest version, pretty sure it will work out
> > as expected.
>
> Yeah, you want 5.7003

It has struck me before that the continued presence of Catalyst-5.6902 in
search.cpan.org with no indication that it has been replaced by
Catalyst-Runtime is likely to lead to confusion for anyone who goes
looking for 'something called Catalyst'.

Jon.

--
Jon Warbrick
Web/News Development, Computing Service, University of Cambridge