[Catalyst] Re: How to redirect before some code excute

Jay K jayk at ion0.com
Thu Oct 26 16:11:17 BST 2006

Hi,

I think the idea is to start a long-running process based on a web-
based trigger.... and allow the user to proceed on to do other
things.  In other systems a fork() would probably be in order.

I'm curious also - is there a Catalyst specific way of doing
something like that...? and if not, is there any danger in fork()ing
inside a catalyst app?

Jay