[Catalyst] Re: How to redirect before some code excute

Mark Ethan Trostler mark at zzo.com
Thu Oct 26 19:17:59 BST 2006

Perhaps.
I 'system("nohup ... >& /tmp/file &")'
& my page makes ajax calls that gathers /tmp/file & ships it back.
There's some more logic around ensuring the process doesn't get started
twice & bob's yer uncle.
	Mark

For another project I am using activemq & Net::Stomp (& Catalyst) to
send/receive requests which also works well.  Depends how crazy you
wanna get.