[Catalyst] template comparison (was: why not mason (was: somethingelse unrelated))

Ash Berlin ash at cpan.org
Fri Oct 27 23:37:53 BST 2006

And the prize for FotW goes to....:

Joe Landman

All joking aside, I couldn't agree more - not that i know that first
thing about Masonic rituals, er. Mason. As to my reason why I think more
people mention TT, its because the Tutorial shows how to use TT, so if
you don't know of anything else, why look if TT does what you need?

(Thats a subtle hint saying maybe someone should contribute a Mason
section to the tutorial just so people don't get the idea that Catalyst
has to use TT)

/me fans the flames

Ash