[Catalyst] Testers Wanted: Cache::FastMmap 1.15 (w/Win32 Support)

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 04:07:33 GMT 2006

On 10/29/06, Ash Berlin <ash at cpan.org> wrote:
> Hmmm okay. Could you try editing Win32.c and including varargs.h and
> changing line 467 to one of the following:

No need to include "varargs.h".
Chaning line 467 from:

  vsnprintf(errbuf, 1023, error_string, ap);

  _vsnprintf(errbuf, 1023, error_string, ap);

did the trick and it compiled successfully.

All tests completed successfully (test 6 was skipped due the fact that
I don't have GTop installed, since I'm under Win32).

So I guess it was 1 character issue, fortunately. ;-)

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.