[Catalyst] Re: packaging and porting Catalyst

J. Shirley jshirley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 15:50:25 GMT 2006

I'm also interested in getting an EC2 (Amazon's grid computing) image
for Catalyst up and running.  I've been playing around with it a bit,
if there is more of a desire for this let me know.

I'm still trying to come up with some good use cases as to why an EC2
image is worth the work getting there (aside from the fact Catalyst
kicks ass, and it should merely be there just because)

-J