[Catalyst] Tutorial - CatalystBasics

Anthony Gardner cyclewood_ltd at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 4 21:15:58 CEST 2006

Have just started going through the tutorial but have come across a problem.

 I looked back through the archives for a few months but found no answers to these.

 When I try to run it, I get

 Caught exception in MyApp::View::TT->process "Can't call method "process" on an undefined value at /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.7/Catalyst/View/TT.pm line 315."

 This haapened in my code and then I downloaded the code from svn but got the same error.

Also,

in the auto-generated code, I had to add a comma to line 9

 package MyApp::View::TT;

 use strict;
 use base 'Catalyst::View::TT';

 __PACKAGE__->config({