[Catalyst] auth::DBIC & session problems

leonard.a.jaffe at jpmchase.com leonard.a.jaffe at jpmchase.com
Wed Sep 6 22:38:49 CEST 2006

Yuval Kogman <nothingmuch at woobling.org> 09/06/2006 03:22 PM

On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 14:28:58 -0400, leonard.a.jaffe at jpmchase.com
wrote:
> Well, I finally got enough cycles to attempt this upgrade, and I find
that
> t/thread.t is making perl.exe explode. It completes the first couple of
> tests and
> then dies spectacularly once it tries to do anything with any of the
> threads.
>
> How Ironic.

Can you give me the test result output?

I'd like to debug this but I don't have windows.

This output won't really help. It doesn't give any detail, just that it
was in
threads.t when it exploded.

I'm going to try to get better output by running it under the debugger.

Len.

under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  Although this transmission and
any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other
defect that might affect any computer system into which it is
received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by
JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as
applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.
If you received this transmission in error, please immediately
contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,