[Catalyst] Spending time with Catalyst (slightly OT)

Kaare Rasmussen kaare at jasonic.dk
Sun Sep 10 20:04:53 CEST 2006

> Seeing this thread, I decided to start concentrating links to JS libraries
> in the CMS wikia:

There's also
- Google Web Toolkit:   http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/
- Zimbra claims to offer an Ajax toolkit and support something called OpenAjax
Alliance along with Oracle, IBM and other big guns, but this is their home
page:http://www.openajaxalliance.org/

I gather that Dojo has a lead in mind share in here, but some people claim
that it's heavy on the browser resource usage. Now it would be nice if
someone would make a comparison between the different toolkits...

--

Med venlig hilsen
Kaare Rasmussen, Jasonic

Jasonic                 Telefon: +45 3816 2582
Nordre Fasanvej 12
2000 Frederiksberg      Email: kaare at jasonic.dk