[Catalyst] Hosting options, please recommend

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 11:00:19 CEST 2006

haven't tried it yet. at the moment i run cgis under mod_perl
processes (15MB each), and an sql server. no problem. I don't expect
things to get *that* huge under cat.

i guess you'll do a test deploy on your dev box and see how big things
get before you make any fimal decisions?

--
Daniel McBrearty
email : danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
www.engoi.com : the multi - language vocab trainer