[Catalyst] Strange error

Thomas Klausner domm at cpan.org
Wed Sep 13 20:34:00 CEST 2006

Hi!

As you might know, cpants.perl.org is running on Catalyst (with
DBIx::Class as an ORM). As you also might have noticed, it's not running
very stabel. Quite often, requests will cause errors (that sometimes
even take down the Apache Child process...)

Unfortunantly, I cannot find the problem, as the error message is a bit
cryptic:

[error] Caught exception in
Module::CPANTS::Site::Controller::Dist->_DISPATCH "Can't call method
"execute" on an undefined value at /usr/share/perl5/Catalyst/Action.pm
line 14."
[error] Caught exception in Module::CPANTS::Site->_DISPATCH "Can't call
method "execute" on an undefined value at
/usr/share/perl5/Catalyst/Action.pm line 14."

I would very much appreciate any hints on where I should start
digging...
If somebody wants to join digging, the source code is available from
CPAN:
  http://search.cpan.org/~domm/Module-CPANTS-Site/
(version 0.62 will be soon available)

--