[Catalyst] Trouble with Chained Actions and Redirects?

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 23:27:29 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have a controller with some chained actions.  One of
the actions (not an endpoint) will redirect given a
certain value for the arguments.  However I find that
this doesn't stop the chain from completing.  I still
get a line about the redirect in the log, but the
endpoint in that chain still activates.

I find that this doesn't happen when I use $c->detach,
although in this circumstance detach is not the best
use for me.

Has anyone run into this before and found a way around
it?

Thanks!

--john