[Catalyst] problem with FormBuilder + TT2

Moritz Sisenop kuntau at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 07:37:36 CEST 2006

When I try

$c->path_to(qw/root customers signup.tt2/)

there is no Catalyst error message anymore.
Just a TT one: "Not a GLOB reference at
/usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.7/Template/Provider.pm line 647."

I didn't
try what John recommended since I want to keep my form descriptions
and tt-templates in different dirs.
Instead tried

template:
  type: TT2
  template: __path_to(root src customers signup.tt2)__
    engine:
      include_path: __path_to(root src)__
      INTERPOLATE: 1
      ABSOLUTE: 1

but that didn't work.

John, I am can't even worry about the DB stuff right now ;)
Roy, sorry I meant to write I am using Catalyst::Plugin::FormBuilder

Regards,

Moritz