[Catalyst] debugging options for formbuilder plugin?

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 18:41:30 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm setting global options for the formbuilder plugin
in my myapp.yml file like so:

form:
  debug: 0
  method: post
  form_path: __path_to(root)__

Now the method and form_path options get set correctly
but no matter what I do I get lots of formbuilder
debugging in my logs, things marked debug1 and debug2.
 Even making a form with just 2 or 3 lines produces
dozens of lines fo debug messages.

Is there a way to cut back on that?  It's not a
problem right now because I am still in development
but I don't need all this showing up in the logs for
production, plus I'm concerned about all the unneeded
I/O.

Thanks!

John