[Catalyst] [Announce] Catalyst 5.7003 (oh, and 5.7002)

Marcus Ramberg marcus.ramberg at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 19:49:20 CEST 2006

Hey gang.

I've just pushed a new minor release to CPAN. Actually, I pushed another one
last week too, but I didn't tell you about it :) This one contains updates
to the Tutorial section. The previous one fixed some minor bugs. Here's the
actual changelog.

5.7003   2006-09-21 16:29:45
        - Additions and updates to tutorial

5.7002   2006-09-17 19:35:32
        - unescape captures to match args
        - fix for relative Chained under namespace '' (root)
        - fix for hashrefs in action attributes from config
        - fix for Chained to require correct number of CaptureArgs

--
On behalf of a million monkeys
Marcus Ramberg -- Catalyst release manager