[Catalyst] Internet Explorer.... not doing the log-in & redirectthing?

Michael Higgins mhiggins at banfieldgroup.com
Mon Apr 2 21:02:09 GMT 2007

Following my own post...

No answer yet, so here's some more information, sort of.

>From what I can tell, when authentication and redirection fails, the query
paramaters aren't being gathered, so no authentication is taking place.

    my $username = $c->request->params->{username} || "";
    my $password = $c->request->params->{password} || "";

DBIC_TRACE-ing showed me there never was a query to authenticate, and this
debug statement seems to show the query parameters are never acquired.

Except, _sometimes_ they are.

Sending the query parameters directly after the url works every time.

Any thoughts?

--
Michael Higgins