[Catalyst] Self documenting Controller plugin

simonecesano at libero.it simonecesano at libero.it
Tue Apr 3 21:27:57 GMT 2007

Hi,

I'm starting to fiddle around with the idea of a "self documentation" plugin for Catalyst, i.e. a plugin that returns the POD documentation of a Controller module formatted as HTML.

That way I do not have to maintain separate documentation, just write POD inside the controllers.

Any ideas or input on features it should have? does it make sense? is it OK to have it automatically create a "help" action in every controller (sort of like "my/controller/help")?

Thanks,

Simone