[Catalyst] UK Catalyst jobs

Carl Johnstone catalyst at fadetoblack.me.uk
Thu Apr 5 11:20:10 GMT 2007

Hi,

I work for the Guardian Media Group in their regional division based in
Manchester, England. We run the websites for the groups various regional
interests - mainly newspapers, but we also have a local TV station Channel
M. Our flagship title is the Manchester Evening News, for which we've just
launched a new site built on Catalyst.

We're currently looking at expanding our web presence both for existing
titles/sites and into new areas, so are looking at expanding the development
team.

We're a Perl shop, and have been running a mod_Perl/Apache::Registry based
setup for several years. We've recently made the decision to adopt Catalyst
for future developments.

We're looking for a number of server-side developers to come and join the
existing team here:

http://www.gmgjobsnorth.co.uk/digital/server_side_developers.html

And as Catalyst allows a reasonable separation of presentation, we're also
looking for client-side/JavaScript developers.

http://www.gmgjobsnorth.co.uk/digital/client_side_developers.html

Finally there's a little more blurb here:

http://www.gmgjobsnorth.co.uk/digital/

Carl