[Catalyst] Read and Display from i/o file

Will Smith willbelair at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 04:21:31 GMT 2007

Hi,
 I am using Text::Delimited to read in a text file, that's very straigth forward. My problem is I want to display back onto the template what has been read from the file:
 my $row = $file->read;  # for example the file has 2 col: id, name

 I cannot do like this on the template:
 [% FOREACH row IN row %]
 [% row.id %] and [% row.name %]
 [% END %]

 Please someone give me a brief explanation why I could not do that, and how can I display the data on the template.
 Thank you.