[Catalyst] Catalyst Summary for March 2007

Robert 'phaylon' Sedlacek rs at 474.at
Tue Apr 17 14:44:04 GMT 2007

Good morning, everyone.

About two weeks ago, I started to summarise the happenings around Catalyst
on the Catalyst and Catalyst-Development mailing lists as well as on CPAN.
Brian Cassidy and J. Shirley helped with cleaning it up and brought a bit
more structure into it.

I would like to make this a monthly thing, but I cannot promise a regular
time when this will be released. A lot is happening in Catalyst land in
one month and we do this just on our spare time.

You can find the summary in the Catalyst wiki[1], so if you'd like to
contribute, fix stuff, make notes and such, please do so! It is much
content but I wanted to start with a rather complete set of what was
happening before we start removing the not necessary parts.

You are of course encouraged to add your own Catalyst projects to the
summary, especially for branches and CPAN releases.

I'd appreciate all comments and suggestions and, of course, every
contribution.

Thanks,
.phaylon

[1] http://dev.catalystframework.org/wiki/CatalystSummary2007March

--
# Robert 'phaylon' Sedlacek
# Perl 5/Catalyst Developer in Hamburg, Germany