[Catalyst] thanks everybody! (new catalyst/dbic site launch)

Fernan Aguero fernan at iib.unsam.edu.ar
Tue Apr 17 22:44:23 GMT 2007

Hi,

and sorry for the cross-post.

I'd just like to announce that a new Catalyst/DBIx::Class
site has been launched:

http://TDRtargets.org

New online database to help fight infectious diseases
http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2007/pr14/en/index.html

The site is an academic/research resource for people working
in drug discovery for infectious neglected diseases.

The site uses Catalyst/DBIx::Class/TT, and runs under
Apache modperl (behind a reverse proxy) on a FreeBSD box.

I'd like to thank the Catalyst and DBIC development teams
for a great framework. It's really been fun and rewarding!

I'd also like to thank all the people in these mailing lists
for all the timely help when it was needed.

Thanks!

Fernan