[Catalyst] Re: oe1.orf.at now running on Catalyst

J. Shirley jshirley at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 17:53:45 GMT 2007

On 4/20/07, Chisel Wright <chisel at herlpacker.co.uk> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 20, 2007 at 07:44:30AM -0700, J. Shirley wrote:
> > We have some MojoMojo templates (thank jrockway), and now we just need
> > time to work on it.  Unfortunately I think this is one of those things
> > not very many people find all that interesting to work on so it easily
> > slips through the cracks.
>
> What's involved/required to make it happen?

Nothing monumental, really.  The overly simplified roadmap is:

1) Populating the repos with the most current stuff (mojomojo
templates, etc,
http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/browser/branches/site-notrac)
2) Setup a MojoMojo site for the new Catalyst site running out of that branch
3) Finish up the templates
4) Import content from Trac
5) Assign WikiGnomes

Feel free to chat w/ me on IRC (#catalyst-dev preferably) if you're
interested in helping.  I'm eager to get it done, but have been
extremely busy at work lately.