[Catalyst] Developers needed for two Catalyst projects

Ian Docherty catalyst at iandocherty.com
Tue Apr 24 12:47:43 GMT 2007

Hi
I am the technical director of Horivert Business Solutions in the UK. =

http://horivert.co.uk

We have two catalyst based projects that  we need developers for, =

ideally as a team. One project is already started and uses Catalyst, =

DBIC, TT and is a money transfer back office system. The other is a B2B =

system that is also anticipated to be using the same technology, this =

system is currently in the design concept stage and so would be a =

green-field development.

We are looking to employ a team of developers, ideally with a proven =

track record of previous similar projects.

If you are interested and have this experience please contact me =

directly at *ian dot docherty at horivert dot co dot uk* with a brief =

resume of your experience and your hourly rate.

I look forward to talking to you

Regards
Ian Docherty