[Catalyst] perl -d myapp_server.pl : how ?

Dami Laurent (PJ) laurent.dami at justice.ge.ch
Fri Apr 27 13:04:03 GMT 2007

Hello,

The question was already asked in the list, but I can't remember of any
satisfying answer.

Did anybody succeed in running the standalone server in debug mode ?

Seems that the server main loop, waiting for HTTP events, is not
compatible with the debugger loop waiting for keyboard events.
I'm able to set breakpoints after Catalyst has loaded all modules and
just before entering MyApp->run($port, $host ...) .. but the breakpoints
never actually break.

Thanks in advance, L. Dami

PS I'm running perl v5.8.8 built for MSWin32-x86-multi-thread, Binary
build 819 [267479] provided by ActiveState