[Catalyst] Catalyst::Controller::FormBuilder

Adam Jacob adam at stalecoffee.org
Mon Apr 30 17:27:25 GMT 2007

On Mon, Apr 30, 2007 at 11:45:15AM +0300, Octavian Rasnita wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to create a form with some fields which are displayed only if some
> conditions are met. Can I do this using
> Catalyst::Controller::FormBuilder, or in this case I need to create/print
> the forms manually?

Yes.  Check out the documentation for FormBuilder:

http://www.formbuilder.org/download/CGI-FormBuilder-3.0501/docs/CGI/FormBuilder.html

You can just use the form object directly, and add your fields manually
in the controller. (As opposed to loading it from a YAML file)

Adam

--
HJK Solutions - We Launch Startups - http://www.hjksolutions.com
Adam Jacob, Senior Partner