[Catalyst] Multiple FastCGI app servers with Apache2

Tobias Kremer list at funkreich.de
Thu Aug 2 15:38:13 GMT 2007

Does anyone know if it's possible to distribute requests to multiple external
FastCGI servers with Apache2 + mod_fastcgi similar to the round-robin
load-balancing approach lighttpd provides? I have this large legacy app running
on mod_perl behind an apache2 reverse proxy where I'd like to plug in my new
Catalyst app via FastCGI which eventually should run on more than one physical
app server. If possible I'd like to stick with Apache2 as the reverse proxy for
now ...

Thanks!

--Tobias