[Catalyst] firing a POST method with Test::WWW::Mechanize

Jonathan T. Rockway jon at jrock.us
Mon Aug 6 19:11:00 GMT 2007

On Mon, Aug 06, 2007 at 06:24:43PM +0200, Daniel McBrearty wrote:
> I want to do this by just making the POST request (not telling $mech
> to click/submit somewhere). I don't see any obvious way of doing it.

Test::WWW::Mechanize::Catalyst isa Test::WWW::Mechanize isa
WWW::Mechanize isa LWP::UserAgent.  Mech has a way of filling out
forms and posting, and LWP::UserAgent is happy to send a POST
HTTP::Request object.  Take a look at the docs up the @ISA chain and
see if anything does what you want.

If not, let us know.  (Explain what you are trying to achieve :)

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway