[Catalyst] Reseting a chained action

Pedro Melo melo at simplicidade.org
Tue Aug 7 10:13:59 GMT 2007

Hi,

In the course of a project I'm working on, I found it useful to
"reset" chained actions. It would work like this:

   . assume that you have a chain like /company/ID/copywrongs
   . and in certain situations you want a alternative environment for
the chain, like this:
       /approve/company/ID/copywrongs

The /approve would modify the stash to include some alternative
schema or environment that the rest of the chain could use to tweak
their behavior. The thing is, the /approve action would like to tell
catalyst "ei, please disregard me and start over".

Is this, or something like this possible? does it makes sense to
anybody?

I can see this useful to easily support previews and other "states"
for the same basic information.

Flames, insults, welcome,

Best regards,
--