[Catalyst] Catalyst Hosting

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Thu Aug 9 14:03:57 GMT 2007

On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 11:36:45AM +0900, Matt Rosin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I remember somewhere catalyst-friendly hosting. I'm looking for a new
> hosting company. I don't relish using catalyst without root access,
> having built it once locally, especially since I don't want to have to
> ask the company every time to edit the apache config for me.

We're (eventually) intending to offer Catalyst-optimised shared hosting.

The reason we don't already is because we haven't yet got our experiments
to a point where we think there's a substantial value-add over getting a
dreamhost acct and upgrading to $vps/whatever if you outgrow that, plus
getting a support contract off us if you want to be able to ask for help
with config/beating CPAN into submission/whatever else (I don't normally
make a major point of us offering those but it's necessary context to what
is for the moment fundamentally a recommendation of dreamhost :).

http://chainsawblues.vox.com/                    http://www.shadowcat.co.uk/