[Catalyst] t directory hierarchy

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Wed Aug 15 13:26:27 GMT 2007

On Wed, Aug 15, 2007 at 11:27:14AM +0100, Ian Docherty wrote:
> Hi
> I have been using Catalyst for some time with a 'flat' test directory,
> with all test scripts in the same directory.
>
> The main reason for this is that when I do
>
> $ make test
>
> It does not recurse into the sub-directories and only runs test scripts
> in the 't' directory.
>
> However I have just found out that when I do
>
> $ prove --lib lib t/*

I think "make test" is equivalent to "prove -l t/" not "prove -l t/*"

The usual way to make prove recurse is to use -r.

try:

  mkdir -p t/foo/bar/
  cp t/sometest.t t/foo/bar/

I have a feeling that test won't get run

--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

 "My theory is that all of Scottish cuisine is based on a dare."
  - Mike Myers