[Catalyst] Template directive failing?

Fri Aug 17 18:40:11 GMT 2007

New problem with my code:

Error message is: Couldn't render template "file error - shipments/form_create_do: not found"

  action           => "shipments/form_create_do"

and in my Shipments.pm

sub form_create_do : Local {

    # Set the TT template to use
    $c->stash->{template} = 'shipments/create_done.tt2';

... so why would it look for shipments/form_create_do and not shipments/create_done.tt2?

In all the other controllers, this syntax seems to be working _just fine_.

I must be missing something very basic. Any thoughts? I'm lost on how to track this one down. :(

Cheers,