[Catalyst] Catalyst::View::Templated

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Sun Aug 19 06:35:11 GMT 2007

Jonathan Rockway wrote:
> and I'll probably convert ClearSilver over tonight also.

   The uploaded file
   =

       Catalyst-View-ClearSilver-0.02.tar.gz
   =

   has entered CPAN as
   =

      file: $CPAN/authors/id/J/JR/JROCKWAY/Catalyst-View-ClearSilver-0.02.t=
ar.gz
      size: 4815 bytes
      md5: 835407536b0e45d8655d3acd7d83d708

This release isn't installable from the CPAN shell (since nobody on the
Catalyst team has permission to use the namespace), but it fixes all
known bugs and adds all of the standard Templated features (and some
tests).  Please test and let me know what else needs to be fixed.

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway