[Catalyst] Rate limiting password attacks

Christian Storm storm at iparadigms.com
Mon Aug 20 19:16:46 GMT 2007

He is referring to reposting of forms that are arrived at via the
back button, e.g.,
breaking the cycle submit form -> click back button -> submit form ->
etc.

The use case is for single use forms not for security.  It wouldn't
do anything to
prevent a bot from scraping the HTML for that token and using it to
submit
the form.