[Catalyst] New website using Catalyst

Evaldas Imbrasas evaldas at imbrasas.com
Thu Aug 23 19:16:07 GMT 2007

> It is nice. I'm interested in how you did your "sharing" stuff. The
> "digg this," stumbled it," etc. Was it Perl-centric, CPAN, straight
> cut and paste XHTML, or something from the YUI stuff? If you can,
> please share.

Those are just straight up Javascript links, no magic involved.

> It's a very attractive site! Wonderful. What things did you use YUI for?

The frontend of the 'Green Your Tree' application is written using
YUI. It's also used for handling Ajax and DIV windows throughout the
website, as well as in the admin interface for rich text editing.

Thanks again to everyone who provided the positive feedback on and off the list.