[Catalyst] Re: [Catalyst-dev] Ignoring Emacs temp files

Alejandro Imass alejandro.imass at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 23:14:10 GMT 2007

if you are methodic enough you can just create a script in /usr/bin
that cleans temps, backs and other rotten files. Or easier yet, you
can alias to something like clean_emacs to something like:

find . -name "*~" | xargs rm -f
find . -name "#*#" | xargs rm -f

of course you can make this more efficient but it does the work and it's simple.

just before submitting the day's work in SVN I just run this script
and make sure I have pruned all these files.