[Catalyst] BBC's "Perl on Rails" nuttiness

Matt Rosin telebody at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 17:50:03 GMT 2007

Hi,

Low ball coming in. There's a story on slashdot.org today about how
the BBC has reinvented catalyst calling it "Perl on Rails" which is
actually being used in the BBC now they say. I'm mentioning it here
since it comes at a bad time what with the catalystframework domain
being locked up and the BBC person seems to be giving wierd reasons
for saying Catalyst or other perl MVC frameworks were unusable, see
below.

Here is a comment from the author on the BBC page
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/radiolabs/2007/11/perl_on_rails.shtml

FYI.

Matt Rosin