[Catalyst] BBC's "Perl on Rails" nuttiness

Ian Docherty catalyst at iandocherty.com
Sun Dec 2 12:38:23 GMT 2007

Zbyszek
You have to remember that Siemens are responsible for ensuring the
stability of the public facing infrastructure.
This makes it important not to introduce new modules, or upgrade
existing modules, without an extensive
testing period to make sure it works with all existing applications. The
trouble with this is that it is easier to
keep stable (or work around existing known problems) by not installing
anything new.

Regards
Ian Docherty